Search This Blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day one

So, we finally decided to join the world of blogging. Why? Well, Kim can be very persuasive, and I thought maybe this would be fun for the family to read. I would like to apologize in advance for how unexciting our life is, but I pledge to do my best to make it worth your time :)

Well, it's Sunday, so we went to church. I am currently the primary chorister, and that keeps me pretty busy. Not just on Sundays either. My wheels in my brain are always turning for ideas, so if you have any, hook me up! Scott has no calling, as of now.... People have been asking, so we'll see how long that lasts for. He spends his Sundays doting on his son, and loves every minute of it. We came home from church to a delicious pot of chicken tortilla soup and it was the perfect way to break a fast. We then watched our show, "The Next Food Network Star" where we were sad to see Brad go :( I was rooting for him. It better be Aria next week.. I really dislike her. Yuck. Now, we are finishing up laundry and waiting for our apple turnovers to finish cooking. I know, right? Sooooo very exciting.

Anyways... Is it Friday yet? Of course not. Its not even Monday. Here's to a wonderful, stress free week! And, a special shout out to Elder Nate Chandler, who ships off to the Phoenix Arizona mission on the 4th, I believe. We'll miss him, but he will have a great time, and will make us all proud. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment