Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

day two

So, I've only spent the last two hours trying to edit this blog. Let me just say, very frustrating! Whew! I got it done, though, and that's all  that maters...

Today started out pretty much like the rest of all our Mondays. Scott got up and went to PT and then went to work. Phineas and I spent the morning in our jammies, and then eventually got ready for the day. Then, I decided to do a little online window shopping. Bad idea. It was so depressing to realize that unless we fall into a small fortune, I may never get the things I think I need. HA! You know, stuff for primary, like a laminator, and some poster board, yarn, and jumbo popsicle sticks, clothes, (of course) and replacement candles from when Thompson house sat for us and burned $36 of my collection. OOOH that made me angry! They were BRAND NEW! He burnt all the way through two brand new candles! And half of another one. Jeez, who would have thought that a 20 year old, black airman would love candles so much. Sheesh. Anyways, kinda put a damper in my mood. I also did the booty reader on old navy (bootyreader.com) and even old navy says I have no butt. Sad. Scott had to stay late at work today to fix the AC for security forces, because apparently security forces, and hardened criminals deserve AC, but not the families that live in base housing. SO LAME. We ate a delicious dinner of salad then went to walgreens to pick up some pictures, and then to cold stones for a yummy ice cream treat, my idea :) They have dark chocolate ice cream! I was on top of the world! So good! Phineas thought so too. Needless to say, my day got way better after my lovely husband got home.

Oh man! How could I forget! Scott brought home the juiciest bit of info from work this afternoon, and it was quite fun to go back and forth with Kim over how scandalous it all was. Gossip... great fun.

Now, we're just relaxing on the couch, enjoying each others company and watching the crazy puppies tear through the living room.
Our life may not be the stuff of legends, but its pretty perfect for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment